Oversized T-Shirt Dress
Oversized T-Shirt Dress
She's oversized, she's off the shoulder and pants are optional ;)
Lightweight and soft, this luxury jersey cotton T-shirt is the perfect piece to layer under your winter pieces or to wear on a spring day. Yes, we love black year round! Mini-dress or oversized t-shirt, you decide.
Due to our commitment to exclusivity this item is limited to 40 sales worldwide.
In an effort to further reduce waste this item is made to order and will take approximately 1-2 weeks to be delivered.
100% Cotton Jersey
- Wash in cold water with like colors on a gentle cycle to prevent shrinking and fading.
- Avoid fabric softeners, as it can dull the finish.
- Clothesline or hanger drying is recommended.
- If you choose to put your cotton garment in the tumbler dryer, use medium heat.
- If ironing cotton, and the iron does not have a designated cotton setting, use steam and high heat.
- Cotton is a very soft and breathable fabric, but it is prone to shrinkage, color bleeding, and losing its shape over time.
- The origins of this fabric are unknown at this time
- Certified "deadstock" from a prestigious Couture House within the LVMH group
- Purchased from Nona Source in Paris, France
- Produced in compliance with REACH Regulation - UE 1907/2006 and LVMH RSL (Restricted Substances List)
- Screen printed design with biodegradable materials
- This item is made in Casablanca, Morocco
At Atelier Kate we are happy when you are happy which is why we have a 45-day return policy, which means you have 45 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Europe: 3 Rue des Cottages 75018 Paris France
US: 1400 Haysboro Ave. Nashville TN 37216
Morocco: 21 Driss Slaoui Casablanca 20000
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When shopping with Inhérent your impact is so much bigger than just your purchase. You help support artisan communities in Morocco, you reduce fashion waste and you are supporting small business!